Adult Bible Fellowship
What is ABF?
- Meets Sunday morning for fellowship, Bible study and application, prayer, caring for one another, and outreach planning for service outside the class room.
- A place to ask and answer questions about the Bible and Christian life.
- A place for encouragement, nurture in the faith, and shepherding guidance.
- A place for opportunities for social interaction inside and outside the class setting.
- A place for new people to “plug-in” at Bethany.
- A place to grow, mature, and become more Christ-like, thereby becoming disciples who can bring others to Christ.
- Faithful Followers – Fellowship Hall (adults of all ages)
- Grow Class – Fireside Room (adults 50-80+ yrs of age)
- Young Adult Class – Rm. 304 (young adults)
- Fresh Start – Fireside Room (adults of all ages)
- Lookout Class – Friendship Room (adults 40-80+ yrs of age)
- Loyal Workers – Room 304 (adults of all ages)
- Pathfinders – Commons Room (ages 30-50+)
- Truth Seekers – New Choir Room (adults 30-50+)
- Divorce Care – Library (meets periodically)
For more information about any ABF class, please contact Tim Fair at 765-643-5713